Thursday 1 March 2012

Graphic Design- Illustrative Project

For the week 2 illustrative project I was still working with the 'A Hail of Bullets' metaphor. An idea I began with was bullets a tablets, Being the same shape, in this context it could represent the overuse of tablets in modern society.







I then took the imagery towards a religious worshiping kind of feel. The idea was to use this side of the word hail in relation to bullets.







After this I saw figures used in a magazine to represent the efficiency of workers. They we're very basic but looked like slaves in egyptian hyroglyphs. I used similar figures carrying bullets to portray the slavery brought on by guns and the power they can hold over people.





My last idea is a hierarchy of power, ranging from a homeless man up to a king and queen which is below a bullet, signifying the hail bullets concept with bullets having more power and influence than people.

No comments:

Post a Comment